- 1 Rating
Dolphin Watching Cruise in St. Petersburg
Climb aboard the custom Compass Rose catamaran for a dolphin sightseeing adventure on the calm and inviting waters of Tampa Bay. Sail along the coast of the aptly named Sunshine City while relishing in the refreshing bay breeze and soaking in panoramic views of St. Petersburg.
What You Will Do
- Experience a custom 2.5 hour St. Petersburg cruise that travels entirely around the scenic Intracoastal Waterway and luxurious white sand gulf beaches of St. Petersburg and Treasure Island
- Get incredible waterfront views of the quaint beachfront locale of Pass-a-Grille, the oldest resort destination on Central Florida's west coast
- Cruise past pristine Shell Island, huge waterfront mansions along Tierra Verde Island, and John's Pass, the top tourist destination and fishing village in Pinellas County
- Spot amazing marine life close to the boat, including manatees, rays, sea turtles, magnificent frigate birds, pelicans, herons, egrets, and cormorants
- 2.5 hour dolphin watching cruise in St. Petersburg
- Complimentary refreshment while on board
Please bring your photo ID if you plan to consume any alcoholic beverages while on board.
Cancellations due to weather will receive a full refund.
- 1 Rating