Cigar Factory Tour in Ybor City
Uncover how Tampa was built on the once booming cigar industry on a tour of a world-class cigar factory. Located in what was once known as the cigar capital of the world, Ybor City, you'll walk through a life sized humidor, and experience the different aromas of aged tobacco leaves used for specialty cigars.
What You Will Do
- Stroll through Tabenero Cigars Factory, where you'll learn how Tampa's history was greatly shaped by the ever-popular cigar industry
- Experience first-hand the process of manufacturing the handmade cigars and watch the professional cigar rollers at work
- Tour a giant humidor where cigars are kept and aged, while taking in the many different flavorful aromas of tobacco leaves
- Learn how to cut, punch, and light a cigar from seasoned professionals in the industry
- Top off your tour with a shot of authentic Cuban coffee for an extra jolt of flavor and energy
- Hourlong cigar tour with complimentary samples
- Free tasting of premium Cuban coffee
This is a cigar smoke environment, must be 21+ to participate.
Cancellations made 24 hours prior to tour will get a 100% refund.
- 80 Ratings
Great bit of history provided on cigars, history and in particular how Ybor city and the man came to be..