- 4 Ratings
Bayshore Drive and Davis Island Motorcycle Tour
Enjoy the panoramic views of Tampa Bay as you cruise alongside the longest continuous sidewalk in the USA on a custom trike motorcycle! See the magnificent mansions along Tampa's waterfront with plenty of places to stop for photos and panoramic views of Davis Island and Bayshore Drive along the way.
What You Will Do
- See the Tampa waterfront on a unique motorcycle tour! Whether you've ridden a motorcycle before or this is your first experience, you'll have a great time seeing the sights on a sleek and speedy trike
- Views include beautiful bayshore scenery, fantastic Davis Island vistas, and the waterfront estates of Tampa's rich and famous
- Trikes are specifically designed to allow 2 passengers to ride and relax while not having to worry about worrying how to operate a motorcycle; that's all taken care of for you by your guide and driver
- Check motorcycle riding off your bucket list and choose the sights you want to see most on a fully customizable 1 hour tour, with the option to add on more time
- 1 hour guided motorcycle trike tour
Please dress appropriately for your tour. Closed toe shoes are encouraged. If you are sensitive to prolonged exposure to the sun, you may wish to wear clothing that covers exposed skin or suntan lotion. Operator provides eye protection, but sunglasses may be worn if you are sensitive to the light. Restrooms are located in the Channelside area and can be utilized prior to the start of your tour. There are quick breaks on extended tours that have a duration of more than one hour. Safety equipment is provided and must be worn while taking tours. Four-point shoulder harnesses, helmets and eye protection are to be worn and ear plugs are available upon request. Children must be 6+ to ride.
There will be no refunds given in the event of a cancellation. Please be sure of your schedule prior to making a reservation. In cases where inclement or severe weather (such as a hurricane or tropical storm) is forecast operator will not run tours and events will be rescheduled. Unforeseen circumstances (such as a mechanical failure or flat tire) do occur. Should operator miss a scheduled event due to such circumstances, operator will work with you to either reschedule the event or refund your money.
- 4 Ratings