Visit wild cats that have been rescued from all over the world on a 90-minute tour. Explore the sanctuary that teaches you all about these stunning creatures and more.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover the world’s wildest cats on a guided walking tour led by those who love them most
- Meet a pair of frolicking leopards and see a sunbathing serval
- Visit the kings of the jungle as you learn how the refuge provides these magnificent lions and tigers with the most natural habitat possible
- Support a great cause and find out what you can do to save these amazing creatures
- Guided 90-minute walking tour
Closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- This tour is for ages 10+ only (kids under 10 may attend the guided tour for children)
- Guests may not smoke or bring food into the sanctuary
- Pets are not allowed
Jan 14, 2020
Very uninformative. All volunteers were great
Jan 14, 2020
We loved seeing the cats and hearing their stories. We were very impressed with how well the cats are cared for. The staff was friendly and well informed. This was our second time visiting and we were pleased to see they continue to maintain their high standards. We'll continue to take guests to Big Cat Rescue.
Jan 10, 2020
First let me say the CATS are awesome and the work and care they get is awesome. I got this visit for my brother for a Christmas gift. We started out and didnt see any cats for a bit the the girl we had didnt wait for everybody get up to the cats that we did get to see so we didnt hear much about the cats. We heard peoples feet on the ground. Was so disappointing. Then we get back at 4 and see this big board with names on it. Our tour was to be an 1 1/2 hour. We were rushed away from the few cats that were up and moving about. Why is this tour so late in the day when there sleeping. Yes cats sleep a lot but your pictures on line is no where near what we saw. 😟
Meeting location:  12802 Easy St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year