Experience the thrill of driving a speedboat across the crystal blue waters of Tampa Bay on this guided 2-hour sightseeing tour. Hop on board an F-13 mini speedboat and get ready for adventure.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Begin with a routine safety orientation on the basics of boating and the rules of the water
- Hop in an F-13 mini speedboat and put that throttle down as your guide provides an introduction to the beautiful Florida coastline
- Pass by islands, national wildlife refuges and the historic Fort De Soto Park, which covers over 1,000 acres (405 hectares) on five interconnected islands, or keys
- Make several stops along the way at various points of interest, checking out the Florida coastline as you look for pods of dolphins, manatees, gopher tortoises, sea birds and other wildlife
- Keep your eyes peeled for a 15-foot (4.5 meters) hammerhead shark the locals call Old Hitler
- Guided and narrated tour
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Safety orientation
- Your own F-13 mini speed boat
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sunblock,
- The boats do have a storage compartment but bags can get wet.
- No experience or boating license required!
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or recent surgery to participate.
Pregnant women should not participate.
- The per boat weight limit of 450 lbs (205kgs) A small child (under 50 lbs, 22kgs) is allowed to sit in
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
Meeting location:  1901 Pass a Grille Way
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year