Take a tour through a haunting city that's full of surprises. Located right next to Tampa Bay, Safety Harbor is a small town with hundreds of years of history that is just waiting to be told.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a mile-long walking tour at a leisurely pace with detailed narration from your guide
- Tour a waterfront town with a history that precedes European settlers, and learn all about the native tribes that once inhabited the area
- Relax at planned stops and hear more stories of this strange little city
- Marvel at unique architecture and keep your eyes peeled for the supernatural
- Go even deeper into the town’s past with enticing tales of pirates and legends of healing waters
- Guided walking tour
Guests should wear comfortable shoes. Tours in Safety Harbor are wheelchair and stroller friendly.
Meeting location:  443 Main St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year