- Take a leisurely 2 hour stroll to some of the most fascinating, ghostly, and historical sites in Safety Harbor
- Get spooked with creepy tales while seeing landmarks you don’t want to miss, including the suspected Fountain of Youth, discovered by epic explorer Hernando De Soto
- Discover the folklore and events of this storied community as your tour guide tells tales of the area’s creepy and captivating past
- Hear enchanting stories of pirates, Tocobaga Native Americans, ancient burial grounds, conquistadors, UFOs, and the mafia - all part of Safety Harbor’s historic charm!
- 90 minute guided walking tour to historic sites
- Expert tour guide
Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring your camera.
If the tour is cancelled due to weather, operator provides a full refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Walking History Tour of Safety Harbor
Leisurely stroll through the quaint community of Safety Harbor as expert historical guides highlight its illustrious past. From pirates and conquistadors to UFOs and ancient burial grounds, you'll hear all about Safety Harbor's historic and exciting history.
Duration:  1hr 30mins