Explore the natural wonders of the Homossassa River on a scenic kayaking tour. Learn about local history as you keep your eyes open for all sorts of marine wildlife.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Paddle your way through Homossassa Springs on a guided journey led by a professional guide
- Cruise around in a kayak to explore the calm waters as you bask in the bright sun
- See manatees up-close as they swim around your watercraft in their natural habitat
- Get even closer to these gentle sea cows with the option of a snorkeling adventure
- Guided kayak tour
- Kayak, paddles and life jacket
- Bottled water and snacks
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Feb 17, 2016
Vacationing in Florida (without my own boats) it was great to hook up with Mac and Suzanne (Florida Eco-Adventures). They chose the Homosassa River for this outing with a put-in approx 3 miles from the state park where manatees gather in the warm spring waters. Suitable for beginners. Very enjoyable outing with great company, Mac and Suzanne are providing a great service.
Feb 3, 2016
Mac made our kayak trip very enjoyable. The area is a great mixture of nature and small town feel. There is also the adventure of seeing manatees swim right next to and below you. Mac provides good biology info and entertaining stories along the paddle. The kayaks are comfortable. Mac even surprised us with snacks during our lunch break! Thank you and look forward to our next adventure!
Meeting location:  5297 S Cherokee Way
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year