Gather your group of 12 for axe throwing fun, as our “Axe Master” guides you through house rules and techniques; enjoy 90 minutes of games or personal play in your designated area afterward
- Learn the proper techniques to axe throwing to ensure safety and fun go hand-in-hand
- Pick up plenty of tips and tricks from someone who has years of experience and insider knowledge
- Have fun using your newfound skills to throw axes at a target and see if you can nab the bullseye
- Dedicated targets based on number of throwers booked
- Dedicated axe coaches based on number of people booked
- Each lane holds up to 6 people.
Please note you might be playing with other people, but that only makes it more fun!
-If you want a private lane, you must pay for 6 spots to ensure the lane is totally yours.
- Participants must be at least 12 years old to throw.
- Any children between the ages of 12-17 need one adult for every child throwing.
- Our “Axe” perts will be the final say in who can properly throw and participate after assessing each individual’s coordination & strength.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will need their legal guardian to sign a waiver.
All reservations are non-cancellable and non-refundable after purchase.