Join us for an authentic 2 hour sailing experience - destinations are dictated by wherever the wind and tides will take us! Bring your favorite beverage and snacks and relax out on the water.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Come aboard a 52-foot custom Schooner for an incredible sailing experience on Clearwater Beach
- Sail along with a USCG licensed and experienced Captain and Crew for a coastal view of Clearwater Beach that many do not get the chance to experience
- Listen to the wind in the sails and the waves splashing against the hull
- You may see some marine life as dolphin sightings are common!
- Two-hour sailing tour with USCG credentialed Captain & Crew
- Chilled citrus flavored sparkling water
- Important! Please plan to arrive no later than 45 minutes before departure time for mandatory check in to collect your boarding passes.
- We require a timely check-in to report our passenger count for the USCG and to ensure everyone enjoys a safe timely 2 hour cruise!
- Passengers must be physically able to navigate a long narrow dock and stairs to board the boat.
- Once on board you will need to move about on uneven deck surfaces, climbing down a 2 foot deep step down into our seating area, and then a 2 foot step back out onto the deck.
- Flat soft-soled shoes are best, no heels or flip flops. You may go barefoot onboard
- Not wheel chair accessible
- Must be 21 years old to consume alcohol on board- We ID
- Pets not allowed
- May be unsafe for pregnant women
- Unsafe for those with back problems
- Children under 5 are not permitted to sail
- You may cancel your tickets at least 24 hours before your sail for a full refund.
- Your tickets are valid only for your scheduled date and time.
- You may schedule a different date and time if you make your change 24 hours in advance. Once inside the 24 hour period, we will refund tickets only if we cancel from our end.
- There are no refunds if you miss your sail.
- Rescheduled tours due to missing the boat departure are available for an additional $25/person fee, and only if space is available on an existing departure.
- WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: We monitor the weather continuously and are committed to reducing hazardous exposure.
- We will not sail in heavy rain, thick fog, high winds, thunder and lightning etc. However, we will sail in overcast conditions, light to medium fog and in intermittent sprinkles.
- In the interest of safety, the final decision to sail resides with the Captain and Crew and may be made up until departure time.
- If you’ve purchased a ticket and do not show up, and the boat sails, your ticket is not refundable or transferable.
Jul 26, 2021
Captain and crew were friendly. Passengers were civilized. Though limited to the ICW after several consecutive westerly days, the cruise was delightful, passing the Belleair and Clearwater bridges respectively before returning to the marina. I especially appreciate that we weren't subjected to bad contemporary popular music, but were allowed to enjoy the sounds of the birds and the breeze. Thanks for a great experience and a little help selling my wife on even more.
Jun 12, 2021
easy to reserve online
May 25, 2021
The trip was very relaxing and the staff was great.
Meeting location:  25 Causeway Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year