Paddle along sparkling Crystal River and snorkel its natural springs, including Hunter’s Spring and Three Sisters Spring. Spot manatees, river birds, turtles and more of Florida’s exciting wildlife.
- Coast along the sparkling clear waters of Florida’s Crystal River in a kayak custom-fit to your size and paddling abilities
- Catch sight of manatees (in winter months), turtles and other aquatic creatures, as well as Florida’s majestic bird species and shoreline animals
- Explore Three Sister’s Springs and Hunter’s Springs as your experienced guide informs you about the area’s rich wildlife that locals call home
- Take a dip and snorkel in the year-round 72 degree springs as you watch for the manatees that congregate nearby
- Kayak and snorkel tour
- Knowledgeable and friendly tour guide
- Kayak, paddle, personal flotation device and instruction
- Light snacks and water
There is a parking fee at the ramp of $5 per car. Please wear a bathing suit and comfortable clothing.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.