You will love living in the moment, on a horse, under a canopy of shady trees, seeing the morning and beauty of native Florida. Discover different trails on the back of a comfortable, safe and fun horse chosen by you.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover the beauty of our multiple acres as you ride through forests, streams and picturesque trails
- Ride with comfort and the level of your choosing. Perfect for beginners and more advanced riders alike
- Choose to ride “Nose to Tail” or you can ride side by side with friends, family or guide. Perfect for couples, friends and families
- Knowledgable and friendly trail guide
- Riding footwear: appropriate footwear preferred while riding
- Preferred footwear: Jodhpurs boots, Leather riding boots, Shoes with a flat sole and heel
- Non-Preferred Footwear: Trainers, High heels, Sandals, Hiking boots
- Depending on the weather we suggest bringing bottled water, snacks, sunscreen, insect repellent & brimmed hat(NO HELMET RELEASE REQUIRED)
- Long pants, jodphurs, breeches, Jeans best to ride in
- We recommend toe protection whenever handling a horse
- Please safely secure your cell phone. Spoils your ride if we have to search and rescue it.
- We reserve the right to refuse footwear we deem unsafe
- Jewelry: you should not wear jewelry of any kind, anything you wear you do so at your own risk. It’s the parents responsibility to check their child isn’t wearing jewelry
- No refunds. Credit offered with 72 hours notice
Jul 5, 2021
Although a weather challenging day. Mr Will made accommodations to Make Sophia's birthday a successful event.
Jun 20, 2021
We had a very nice ride at a beautiful nature preserve. Lower Green Swamp. Riviere was a great trail host and we had a nice BBQ lunch together afterward. If we go horseback riding again, we’ll be sure to do it here!!
Jun 13, 2021
Our guide was awesome, kept things light hearted and kept us updated on hazards such as vines. She provided riding helmets too and history of the horses, and the trail.
Meeting location:  12231 Main St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year