Spend a day out on the water, reeling in local catches on a guided fishing adventure. Explore the beauty of Clearwater Beach on a fishing charter that takes you up to thirty miles offshore to fish the best catch in the area and relax aboard a stylish and spacious charter!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a full-day riding along Clearwater Beach on a guided fishing adventure looking for fresh catches
- Hop aboard the Gulf Queen, a 75-foot fishing boat with a comfortable interior for ultimate relaxation
- Fish for local snapper, grouper, sea bass, and plenty more in waters that are rich with the local catch
- Spend a full day fishing with friends and fellow tour-goers on a charter that is as interesting as it is relaxing
- Full-day fishing charter
- Please take into account that Rod Rental is NOT included and should be rented upon arrival for $7.00
- Please take into account that Rod Rental is NOT included and should be rented upon arrival for $5.00.
- These trips are 8 hours long. Running time to and from the fishing grounds is between 1 1/4 and 2 hours, so you can expect approximately 4-5 hours of fishing time.
- A typical all-day catch includes grunts, sea bass, triggerfish, grouper, and an occasional kingfish, shark, cobia, Mahi, or amberjack. As on the half-day, frozen squid and herring is used, although some all-day fishermen bring live bait as well. Bait wells are available at the bait house right next to our dock, and live bait can either be bought or caught right at our dock.
- The idea on the all-day is to catch plenty of the smaller, tasty grunts and sea bass, and try to bring in a keeper-sized grouper as well. Grouper are among the toughest fish to fool and get to the boat, but our crew will be happy to help you give it your best shot!
- Your catch will be numbered and kept on ice for the ride back home, and back at the dock, the deckhand will be happy to clean your catch for you for a small fee.
Sep 13, 2021
I/we have been on a lot of private and party fishing boats and have two boats of our own. We decided to try and see if we can do any better on a boat farther south of where we live and that supposedly knows where the spots are. Two people, over $200, all day and only three average grunts to show for it. Sorry, but we won't be back and will not be able to recommend. This was the worst fishing we have ever experienced on a professional charter boat.
Sep 8, 2021
This was my friend and I first experience and the staff and everything was great we had a good time
Sep 1, 2021
Worn out equipment, rude and unhelpful staff. Only fished for 2hrs out of 8.
Meeting location:  25 Causeway Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year