Spend a day out on the water, reeling in local catches on a guided fishing adventure. Explore the beauty of Clearwater Beach on a fishing charter that takes you up to thirty miles offshore to fish the best catch in the area and relax aboard a stylish and spacious charter!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a full-day riding along Clearwater Beach on a guided fishing adventure looking for fresh catches
- Hop aboard the Gulf Queen, a 75-foot fishing boat with a comfortable interior for ultimate relaxation
- Fish for local snapper, grouper, sea bass, and plenty more in waters that are rich with the local catch
- Spend a full day fishing with friends and fellow tour-goers on a charter that is as interesting as it is relaxing
- Full-day fishing charter
- Includes rod rental
- These trips are 8 hours long. Running time to and from the fishing grounds is between 1 1/4 and 2 hours, so you can expect approximately 4-5 hours of fishing time.
- A typical all-day catch includes grunts, sea bass, triggerfish, grouper, and an occasional kingfish, shark, cobia, Mahi, or amberjack. As on the half-day, frozen squid and herring is used, although some all-day fishermen bring live bait as well. Bait wells are available at the bait house right next to our dock, and live bait can either be bought or caught right at our dock.
- The idea on the all-day is to catch plenty of the smaller, tasty grunts and sea bass, and try to bring in a keeper-sized grouper as well. Grouper are among the toughest fish to fool and get to the boat, but our crew will be happy to help you give it your best shot!
- Your catch will be numbered and kept on ice for the ride back home, and back at the dock, the deckhand will be happy to clean your catch for you for a small fee.
Jan 16, 2022
Jan 15, 2022
Jan 12, 2022
Meeting location:  25 Causeway Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year