- Paddle around, exploring some of the Gulf Coast’s most pristine and secluded beaches
- Discover the rich wildlife that populates these aquatic habitats—dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, and seabirds
- Explore Fort De Soto and a natural park full of mangroves, wetlands, and palm hammocks
- Coast through the emerald waters and enjoy the salty surf—with breaks for a quick dip in the inviting waters
- Head over to Shell Island, an uninhabited barrier key that’s only accessible from the water and cut off from the usual crowd of tourists
- Guided kayak tour
- Kayaking equipment
- Light snacks and water
- Photography of your adventure
This trip includes some open water paddling. It is easily accessible by most, but if your child has any health concerns or low stamina be sure to call ahead or let your guide know in advance. All living wildlife, including shells, must be left to live in their natural environment.
Reschedules can made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Weeklong Kids Kayaking Day Camp in Tampa
Summer in Florida the way it was meant to be with a weeklong kayaking day camp for kids and teens. Give them safe and exciting adventure where they learn essential safety skills, spot local wildlife and spend the day on the water.
Duration:  7hrs - 8hrs