Glide through the Gulf of Mexico as you paddle from Fort De Soto to Shell Island. Guide your kayak through calm waters as you feel the sun warm your face and the salty breeze flow through your hair.
- Paddle around, exploring some of the Gulf Coast’s most pristine and secluded beaches
- Discover the rich wildlife that populates these aquatic habitats—dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, and seabirds
- Explore Fort De Soto and a natural park full of mangroves, wetlands, and palm hammocks
- Coast through the emerald waters and enjoy the salty surf—with breaks for a quick dip in the inviting waters
- Head over to Shell Island, an uninhabited barrier key that’s only accessible from the water and cut off from the usual crowd of tourists
- Guided kayak tour
- Kayaking equipment
- Light snacks and water
- Photography of your adventure
This trip includes some open water paddling. It is easily accessible by most, but if your child has any health concerns or low stamina be sure to call ahead or let your guide know in advance. All living wildlife, including shells, must be left to live in their natural environment.
Reschedules can made at least 24 hours in advance.