Under the guidance of our “Axe Master,” your group of p to 12 will learn axe throwing basics, followed by 90 minutes to engage in lively games and personal play within your section, all preceded by rule instruction
- Try your hand at axe-throwing, one of the most entertaining and thrilling activities today
- Learn the proper techniques to axe throwing to ensure safety and fun go hand-in-hand
- Pick up plenty of tips and tricks from someone who has years of experience and insider knowledge
- Have fun using your newfound skills to throw axes at a target and see if you can nab the bullseye
- Dedicated targets based on number of throwers booked
- Dedicated axe coaches based on number of people booked
- The start of each session includes required instruction on safety, house rules, and throwing techniques
- Our “Axperts” will show you how to safely handle an axe and chuck it with accuracy while giving you tips on how to capture that illustrious bullseye.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old to throw.
- Any children between the ages of 8-17 need one adult for every child throwing.
- Our “Axperts” will be the final say in who can properly throw and participate after assessing each individual’s coordination & strength.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will need their legal guardian to sign a waiver.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your reservation, as long as you give us at least 48 hours notice, your deposit will be refunded or transferred to your new reservation, whichever you prefer. With less than 48 hours notice, you may reschedule your booking ONE time and transfer the deposit to that day.