Learn how to throw an axe straight from an “Axe Master” and then spend 90-minutes playing your section of fun games, or playing your own!
- Learn the proper techniques to axe throwing to ensure safety and fun go hand-in-hand
- Pick up plenty of tips and tricks from someone who has years of experience and insider knowledge
- Have fun using your newfound skills to throw axes at a target and see if you can nab the bullseye
- Dedicated targets based on number of throwers booked
- Dedicated axe coaches based on numbers booked
- Each lane holds up to 6 people.
- Please note you might be playing with other people, but that only makes it more fun!
- If you want a private lane, you must pay for 6 spots to ensure the lane is totally yours.
- Participants must be at least 12 years old to throw.
- Any children between the ages of 12-17 need one adult for every child throwing.
- Minors ages 12-18 need one adult present.
- Our “Axperts” will be the final say in who can properly throw and participate after assessing each individual’s coordination & strength.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will need their legal guardian to sign a waiver.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your reservation, as long as you give us at least 48 hours notice, your deposit will be refunded or transferred to your new reservation, whichever you prefer. With less than 48 hours notice, you may reschedule your booking ONE time and transfer the deposit to that day.