Dive into the beautiful and mysterious depths, spending the afternoon experiencing the stunning Circle of Heroes, local wrecks, and bright sealife under the water's surface. Take advantage of the 2 air tanks we have for you to spend more time doing what you love - diving.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Dive into the glimmering water’s depths, exploring an underwater world in an intimate, up-close-and-personal way
- Marvel at the unique and colorful ecosystem under the water’s surface as you see vibrant sealife, including sea turtles, sharks, coral, and schools of bright fish
- Visit the Circle of Heroes, an underwater military veterans memorial 10 miles off the coast of Dunedin Beach and nearby local wrecks
- 6-hour dive into the Circle of Heroes with 2 tanks
- All necessary scuba gear and equipment
- Friendly and helpful dive instructors
- This activity has a minimum number of guests required for it to run; while unlikely, it is possible that it will not reach the minimum and you will be notified that it has been canceled
- Recommended for adults with some diving experience
Apr 5, 2021
Trip was canceled
Nov 27, 2020
Dive was cancelled by Narcosis the night before the dive due to not enough divers signed up. Wish they could have given more notice.
Nov 23, 2020
The trip (nov 9) was cancelled due to weather and I was not refunded the cost charged to my credit card. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company. Same thing happened to my husband. We called twice and were assured this would be resolved. It is still open as of today, Nov 23.
Meeting location:  528 E Tarpon Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
6-Hour, 2-Tank Morning Scuba Dive in Tarpon Springs
Dive into the beautiful and mysterious depths, spending the morning exploring the stunning Circle of Heroes under the water's surface. Take advantage of the 2 air tanks we have for you to spend more time doing what you love - diving.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year