- Paddle around Three Sisters Springs, King’s Bay and the surrounding areas with an expert who is also a local
- Explore many different types of birds and possibly manatees that are known to frequent here, sometimes 600 at a time
- Have fun on a leisurely pace and see what the beautiful waters of Crystal River and their various springs hold
- Guided tour
- Crescent kayak, Bending Branches paddle, and life vest
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and when riding in the kayak, most people wear flip flops or water shoes but you can choose whatever shoe you would like.
- You will get 100% wet so plan accordingly.
We do not have many rules but the local government does. We will cover all of those before your tour and you will be required to sign a waiver before starting. We want you to have the best time possible but safety is still our top priority. You can bring your pet along with you if you would like but they can not go into Three Sisters Springs with you.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.