Enjoy two-hours paddling along the Crystal River in a kayak made for two people. The kayak is easy to use for all skill levels and experience. Check out the beautiful sights along Crystal River and maybe spot some manatees!
Duration:  2hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the Crystal River and its surrounding areas to the fullest while doing so at your own pace.
- Uncover many different types of birds and possibly manatees that are known to frequent here, sometimes 600 at a time!
- Get provided with everything you need for a fun time out on the water, including a two-person Crescent kayak, life vests, map and Bending Branches paddles.
- Tour King’s Bay and Three Sisters Springs (when open) and view our wonderful area.
- Two-hour Crescent tandem kayak rental.
- Two life vests and 2 Bending Branches paddles.
- Map of King’s Bay area.
- Transportation to and from the launch point which is roughly 1/4 of a miles away.
- You will most likely get wet during your rental so a change of clothes is encouraged, we have a unisex restroom for changing before or after.
- You must sign a waiver before using our kayaks.
- Pets are welcome.
- Kayaks not suitable for anyone under age 5.
- This kayak holds two people only, up to 500 pounds.
- Full refund if cancelled before 24 hours of rental start time.
- Inclement weather may force the rental to be cancelled for safety but that is at Paddles Outdoor Rentals Discretion.
- Rentals will continue as normal during rain or full sunshine.
- Lightning in the vicinity will cancel all rentals immediately.
Meeting location:  469 NE 1st St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year