Join us for an authentic 2 hour sailing experience - destinations are dictated by wherever the wind and tides will take us! Bring your favorite beverage and snacks and relax out on the water.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Come aboard a 52-foot custom Schooner for an incredible sailing experience on Clearwater Beach
- Sail along with a USCG licensed and experienced Captain and Crew for a coastal view of Clearwater Beach that many do not get the chance to experience
- Listen to the wind in the sails and the waves splashing against the hull
- You may see some marine life as dolphin sightings are common!
- Two-hour sailing tour with USCG credentialed Captain & Crew
- Chilled citrus flavored sparkling water
- Important! Please plan to arrive no later than 45 minutes before departure time for mandatory check in to collect your boarding passes.
- We require a timely check-in to report our passenger count for the USCG and to ensure everyone enjoys a safe timely 2 hour cruise!
- Passengers must be physically able to navigate a long narrow dock and stairs to board the boat.
- Once on board you will need to move about on uneven deck surfaces, climbing down a 2 foot deep step down into our seating area, and then a 2 foot step back out onto the deck.
- Flat soft soled shoes are best, no heels or flip flops. You may go barefoot onboard
- Not wheel chair accessible
- Must be 21 years old to consume alcohol on board- We ID
- Pets not allowed
- May be unsafe for pregnant women
- Unsafe for those with back problems
- Children under 5 are not permitted to sail
- You may cancel your tickets at least 24 hours before your sail for a full refund.
- Your tickets are valid only for your scheduled date and time.
- You may schedule a different date and time if you make your change 24 hours in advance. Once inside the 24 hour period, we will refund tickets only if we cancel from our end.
- There are no refunds if you miss your sail.
- Rescheduled tours due to missing the boat departure are available for an additional $25/person fee, and only if space is available on an existing departure.
- WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: We monitor the weather continuously and are committed to reducing hazardous exposure.
- We will not sail in heavy rain, thick fog, high winds, thunder and lightning etc. However, we will sail in overcast conditions, light to medium fog and in intermittent sprinkles.
- In the interest of safety, the final decision to sail resides with the Captain and Crew and may be made up until departure time.
- If you’ve purchased a ticket and do not show up, and the boat sails, your ticket is not refundable or transferable.
Aug 16, 2020
We vacation over 30 years in the Clearwater Beach area, but this was the first time on The Schooner of Clearwater Beach!! I will tell you it’s probably one of the highlights of all the trips here! I did some research because I wanted my family of 6 to have a memorable trip! Thank you for making this come true!! That’s all we talk about since our return home! It was truly a special event! Captain Mark is Just the best and unbelievably accommodating and very personable. The First Mate Zach was great with the kids. It just felt as though we were sailing with good friends! We will be back!! Thanks for the memories!!!
Aug 9, 2020
Captain Mark and his first mate made our first experience on a sail boat very enjoyable. The cruise was relaxing, weather was perfect and in these Covid times, the boat was very clean. Thanks again and we’ll definitely be back next time to experience a sunset sail.
Jul 26, 2020
This is our 2nd time sailing with this company. And we loved it. Very friendly staff! We plan to book again soon!
Meeting location:  25 Causeway Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year