Mexico City History Tour & Lunch
Set off on a historical tour of Mexico City where you follow along with a friendly art historian guide, who points out must-see spots. Listen to fascinating tales as you get a feel for the city.
What You Will Do
- Learn all about the legend of the "Seven Puertas," as well as the Barcelonnettes, visiting their business which began in the 19th century and continues to today
- Finish this tour with drinks and lunch in a traditional cantina, Bar Mancera, that has been serving delicious food since 1914
- Listen to your art historian guide, who accompanies you the whole time and explains the history of everything you see
- Sip on a coffee or something sweet at the cafeteria in the Gran Hotel CDMX, plus snack on a traditional sweet bread from Pan Segura
- Guided tour
- Coffee, sweet bread, and lunch
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.