- Get the opportunity to enjoy an authentic and emblematic dish of Mexico on a guided tour
- Discover three different varieties of Mexican cuisine as you are guided by a knowledgeable guide
- Get in touch with the streets ambiance and learn more about the real Mexico as you learn about Mexican traditions in an authentic local environment
- Guided taco tour in Huatulco
- Soft drinks
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
- Live commentary provided in English or Spanish
- Snacks (Tacos).
Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to
your scheduled pick-up time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- You should bring spending cash
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
The Authentic Market Experience in Pochutla
Experience a traditional market on a guided adventure. See local merchants from all over the area set up shop on the streets selling everything from homemade handicrafts, to local foods, cheeses, corn products and everything else you can imagine.
Duration:  5hrs - 5hrs 30mins
Rafting La Bocana Level I-II
Explore the Copalita River which is ideal for the entire family, especially children, who are looking for a unique and enriching experience. Observe and learn about an endless quantity of birds such as herons and egrets while in the calm waters.
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins