Swimming Pigs Tour from Nassau to Exuma Bahamas
Pal around with swimming pigs in the crystal-clear waters of Compass Cay during a day-long adventure. Plus, swim with sharks, feed iguanas and travel aboard a comfortable powerboat for an all-around exhilarating excursion.
What You Will Do
- Splash around with cute pigs in pristine turquoise waters and feed Bahamian rock iguanas
- Swim with friendly sharks in Compass Cay for an unforgettable experience that gives you an up-close look at these creatures
- Stop at a hidden beach: Walk over warm white-sand and swim in beautiful aquamarine waters
- Travel in style aboard a comfortable 39' powerboat to four different cays
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Staniel Cay Yacht Club, where you can kick back and relax after your adventure
- Boat charter to Exuma Cays
- Opportunity to feed iguanas and swim with pigs and sharks
- Lunch at Staniel Cay Yacht Club, including a soft drink and 15% gratuity
Transportation to the dock is not included. Please check-in at 8:00am. Menu options will be provided at check out. This tour is not suitable for pregnant women. You will be required to sign a waiver before the boat departs. The boat will not be able to wait for you if you are late to the dock.
Cancellation with more than 48 hours notice will not be charged any fee. Cancellation with less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours notice will be charged 50% of the cost quoted for the charter. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will be charged in full for the cost quoted for the charter. Cancellation by the Captain due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances will not incur any charges.
- 188 Ratings
The crew we had was the BEST!!! They made the entire trip, even the few rain storms we drove that so much more enjoyable. We will definitely do another charter when we come back down again!!
Outstanding tour overall! It was the best excursion we have ever done. The powerboat was clean, the captains (Keith and Alec) were entertaining and courteous. We had 2 children in our group- they had a blast. The iguanas, sharks, pigs were all unique experiences for us. The entire trip provided some of the most beautiful scenery we’ve ever seen. Although the trip was a bit pricey, it was worth every penny! We brought back smiles and memories that will last a lifetime- thank you!
Captain and crew were awesome.