Sunset Party Cruise from Negril
Have fun under the sun with a wild party cruise at the best time of the day. Enjoy the colorful sunset, sail to a famous Jamaican cafe, and take part in a snorkeling adventure.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a fun-filled sunset party cruise around Jamaica with a professional captain at the helm
- Watch as the sun dips below the horizon, lighting up the sky and water with a vibrant cast of colors
- Make your way to the iconic Rick's Cafe: Listen to traditional reggae music and sip on unlimited island-inspired cocktails
- Take a dive into the tropical waters for a snorkeling excursion with colorful local fish
- Guided three-hour Negril Catamaran Cruise
- Unlimited drinks
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Life jacket
- Stop at Rick's Cafe
Please bring sun screen, a towel, sunglasses, cash and a credit card.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
- 15 Ratings
Music selection could have been better and maybe some small patties or sandwiches would be nice instead of just Banana Chips!
The experience on the Tortuga was impeccable. First the crew led by Captain are competent and safety orientated. The cruise director was fun and engaged the crowd. Great high end liquor aboard the boat for the entire cruise. I chose the rum punch which was awesome. The sop at the reef was just the right amount of time as was the one at Ricks Cafe. The cruise back was during an amazing sunset. I highly recommend this cruise and company. Nothing short of amazing.
Good fun with a large group. We got off at Rick's and enjoyed the sunset there instead of heading back to Margaritaville.
We had a great time on this cruise! we had a number of friends with us and we all had a blast! Did some snorkeling and even some cliff jumping at Rick's!