Sunset on the Slate River Paddle Boarding Adventure
Head out over the gentle waters of Colorado's Slate River for a relaxing paddle boarding trip. See the sights as you marvel at a colorful sunset and get a invigorating workout along the way.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a guided stand-up paddle boarding tour over the pristine waters of the Slate River
- Get hooked up with the proper gear and equipment, as well as a brief lesson that ensures a safe and fun experience
- Check out impressive views of surrounding landmarks, including Paradise Divide and Mount Crested Butte
- Follow the sun's slow descent over the horizon as it lights up the sky with vibrant shades of pink
- Guided tour
- Board, paddle, leash and life jacket
Full refunds for cancellations made at least six hours in advance.