Sunset Bird Watching Kayak Tour in Sian Ka'an
Kayak between the mangrove-filled channels of the Sian Ka'an Biosphere on your way to Bird Island. Marvel at the tropical flora and fauna of this charming island as you enjoy the tropical temperature, and see many different wildlife species.
What You Will Do
- Paddle through the Sian Ka'an Biosphere, discovering this scenic section of Caribbean coastline by kayak
- Glide down clear water channels with mangroves along the shores as you set a course for Bird Island
- See many migrating bird species that make their home on this pristine island and learn about their habits from an expert birder
- Catch sight of a colorful sunset that drops below the horizon and shimmers off the ocean surface
- Guided kayak tour
- Comfortable round-trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Coffee, tea, bottled water, and snacks
- Outdoor equipment for activities
Basic kayak experience required.
Please wear lightweight long sleeves and pants for ultimate skin protection, and bring a hat, swim wear, towel, change of clothing, non-toxic insect repellent, bio-degradable sun protection, camera, and personal birding equipment.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 1 Rating