- Go to the Totem Pole area to witness a sunrise where you can snap photos for memories that last a lifetime
- See the different colors of the sunrise against the mesa, capturing everything on film
- Continue the rest of the tour after the sunrise, exploring the sights with a professional leading the way
- Ride around in a comfortable vehicle that provides various stops along the way for you to get up close looks at various attractions
- 3.5 hour guided tour
- Coffee will be included in the “John Ford Point area.”
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
2.5-Hour Tour of Monument Valley
Have you ever heard one of those enchanting stories of the Native Americans? We have, and we can share them with you. Let us be the ones that take you on an unforgettable trek through the authentic homelands & beautifully majestic Monument Valley.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
3.5 Hour Mystery Valley Tour
Mystery Valley is another area of the Navajo Tribal Park that is rarely visited and unique. Visit several Anasazi ruins, petroglyphs, and pictographs situated near natural arches and in the box canyons. This tour is also great for those who want to do more hiking.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins