Discover the bustling city of Agra, nestled along the banks of the river Yamuna, on a private tour at sunrise from Delhi. Travel back into the past as you explore the city's beautiful Mughal-era architecture in the early morning hours.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Marvel at the Taj Mahal’s marble domes and archways in the morning light as you learn about the unique history of this famous mausoleum
- Visit the Mehtab Bagh, a quadrilateral garden divided by walkways and flowing paths of water
- Check out Agra Fort, the former center of the Mughal Dynasty: Enjoy an intimate look at the ornate architectural design
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast as you watch the area come to life and get set for the day ahead
- Get around in style as you relax in a private car while the gorgeous scenery passes your window by
- Full-day tour of Agra
- Transportation in private air-conditioned car
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance tickets and all taxes
- Professional guide
Taj Mahal is closed every Friday. Tour is wheelchair accessible.
Full refund for cancellations made up to one day in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year