Sunrise Shoreline Fishing Adventure for 2 on Kauai
Explore the Kauai shoreline habitat on a land-based tour with a qualified guide. Learn the basics of whipping and dunking—two types of fishing techniques used by locals.
What You Will Do
- Learn about the Kauai coast's rich history on a fun, adventurous and educational fishing experience for all
- Experience two types of fishing techniques—whipping and dunking—developed to handle different types of habitats on the island, and increase the chances of getting a strike
- Enjoy a private sunrise tour and customized saltwater fishing lessons for 1-2 guests
- Partake in a fishing lesson that's family friendly and can accommodate children
- Informative fishing guide and shoreline fishing charter trip
- All fishing gear including poles, tackle, bait, chairs, and cooler
- Light refreshments
A good pair of polarized sunglasses, your bathing suit and a sufficient amount of sun protection are always recommended. Some tours may require specific footwear (Tabis for walking on rocks). Most locations consist of a sandy shoreline, but rock and cliff options are available for the more experienced and adventurous angler.
A cancellation must be made more than 72 hours prior to the start of your scheduled fishing time to receive a full refund.
- 13 Ratings