- Observe the sunrise from the Cenote Negro, one of the most iconic places in Bacalar
- Get the best pictures taken with a GoPro by an experimented instructors
- Swim in the Canal de los Piratas, which is a former entry point of pirates to the magical town of Bacalar
- Enjoy the company of our friendly and knowledgeable tour guides and our other guests
- Feast on a full breakfast of fruit, cereals, bread and orange juice after the tour
- Guided tour
- GoPro pictures
- Breakfast and water
- Equipment in excellent condition
We have different departing location depending in what product do you choose, please check your confirmation email and be sure to be at the right location.
- Only use biodegradable repellents and sunscreens.
- Avoid exfoliation by mud.
- Find out about the stromatolite reef areas, avoid to touch them and please don´t row near them.
Before taking our paddleboards it is necessary to carry out certain preparations (change clothes, storage of belongings, introductory class, delivery of equipment, , etc.) if you arrive more than 15 minutes late you could be left out of the activity without entitled to a refund.
- Read and sign the liability waiver.
- Arrive on time to the appointment.
- Follow the instructions of your guides at all times.
- For security, only one person per paddle board is allowed.
Please remember that if you need to cancel or reschedule the activity for any reason, you can send a WhatsApp message to 9831716296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below