Sunrise Bird Watching Tulum
Surround yourself in Mayan history and natural wonder on a guided tour of Muyil. Walk through the archaeological ruins and see hundreds of bird species up close.
What You Will Do
- Head to Muyil, an ancient site located along the Yucatan Peninsula, to explore Mayan ruins and its emblematic architecture
- Follow an expert birder along the Caribbean coastline to see hundreds of birds and other wildlife
- Watch the sun rise above a shimmering lagoon as you enjoy the warm tropical weather and hear birds calling out
- Visit a Mayan village to learn about the history and culture of the Mayan people
- Guided tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance fees to lagoon and archaeological site
- Coffee, tea, bottled water, and snacks
- Outdoor equipment per activity
Please wear long sleeves and pants for best sun protection, along with comfortable walking shoes, hat, non-toxic insect repellent, bio-degradable sun protection, a camera, and personal birding equipment.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.