- 8 Ratings
Summer Dinner Party Cooking Class in Savannah
Entertain your friends and family with a delicious, and easy summer dinner party they won't forget, after learning all tricks in this summer dinning class. Chef Darin will teach you how to properly prepare your food before your guests arrive, so you feel confident hosting!
What You Will Do
- Learn how to make a tasty summer dinner menu for your next exciting at home party
- Get useful tips on planning, and steps you can do ahead of time to make entertaining fun and easy
- Work alongside a professional in the kitchen, getting hands on training you can use at home
- Master a delicious menu of plump seared scallops with avocado salad, and red snapper served in a mango butter sauce
- 3.5 hour cooking class with instructor
- Water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Reservations cancelled 7 days or less prior to class are non-refundable.
- 8 Ratings
Very helpful information. I learned,ed knife skills,that I never knew. Recipes were delicious and easy to prepare and replicate.
What a fun, informative and DELICIOUS way to spend an evening!
So much wonderful information given. Chef Darin is a treasure trove of cooking info even for questions outside of the menu. Love all the great tips I have gotten that I use often. Thanks for such wonderful classes. Best teacher I have ever had!
Just an amazing night of fun, food and learning! Chef Darin makes everyone so comfortable and is able to bring a group of strangers together emmersing them into an amazing cooking experience! He also provides individual guidance and support to each member of the group... who knew for 50 years I was chopping wrong, or that I had a reason to keep those little silica gel packages or that making delicious food was so easy! Only warning come hungry and be prepared to enjoy every bite of your fabulous meal!