- 1 Rating
Summer Brunch Cooking Class in Savannah
Whip up some tasty concoctions in this interactive cooking class, that gets you involved, and entertained! Chop, slice, and dice your way to cooking professional dishes, and learn to how to prepare the perfect summer brunch.
What You Will Do
- Head out to the Low Country, Savannah, and explore a scenic town full of southern comfort cooking
- Take advantage of a professional kitchen with everything you need to cook alongside the expert chef
- Follow the steps to make the perfect summer brunch, then go home and replicate it for your friends and family
- You'll be making chilled peach soup, roasted prosciutto wrapped tomatoes, summer corn cakes and poached eggs, and buttermilk shortcakes
- Cooking lesson
- Complete recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class so that you don't miss out on the beginning of class. Classes will start at the appointed time, whether or not all guests have arrived. Ages 12-15 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Guests 16 and up may attend on their own.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non refundable.
- 1 Rating
The food and flavors were incredible. Chef Darin got everyone involved in different aspects of cooking and it led to a healthy serving of great meal. Awesome experience, my wife and I loved it.