- 3 Ratings
Guided Bike Tour of Vermont
Get a glimpse of the real Vermont with a guided bike tour along exhilarating forest trails. Discover the natural beauty of this secluded spot as you set off with a friendly guide, who knows the must-see spots.
What You Will Do
- Head outside to enjoy the natural beauty of Vermont with a bike tour that's custom planned to your specific interests
- Choose your adventure: Pick from single track routes, charming paved or gravel roads, and plenty more options
- Uncover microbreweries and a delicious food scene as you pedal along, breathing in the fresh air and enjoying the warm sun
- Get picked up at any local lodging location, then drive to the trails that you'll spend hours exploring
- Transportation to and from ride location
- Post-ride lunch and beverage
- Guided bike tour
You may bring your own bike or rent from one at a local shop. Bring your own helmet and shoes if you are riding clip-less. Hydration packs are good, though water bottles are provided.
50% charge for cancellations less than 14 days prior to your trip. 100% charge for no-shows. Full refund if operator cancels tour for any reason, such as weather. Please understand that operator has a short season and a no-show results in significant financial loss for us.
- 3 Ratings