- Head out on a 1 hour small group horseback ride along the crest of a small ridge to the shady wooded trail of Stewart Trail, one of Marin County’s most scenic coastal trails
- Breathe in fresh seaside air and scents of fir, cedar, and California bay trees while checking out Point Reyes National Park
- Learn about the Northern California’s history and wildlife from a local guide
- Trot along on a tame horse, ideal for young and inexperienced riders
- 1 Hour horseback tour of Stewart Trail with instructor
If you cancel the ride or reduce the rider count in the 3 hour time period prior to the ride departure, there will be a 50% cancellation fee. If some or all of the riders do not appear for the ride without proper notification, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Inverness Ridge Two Hour Horse Group Ride
Enjoy exploring the woods on a guided group ride in which you will experience everything from osprey nests to bay wood groves. Climb up to the Inverness ridge, soaring 1300 feet high and learn about the lay of the land from an professional instructor.
Private Wildcat Beach Horse Ride in Point Reyes
Cruise around the shady forest on a private horseback ride, discovering Farallon Islands point, Wildcat Beach, and Alamere Falls. This private tour allows you to see the best sights on horseback while allowing you to learn about each thanks to a knowledgable instructor.
Private Glen Trail Horseback Tour in Point Reyes
Capture Point Reyes on horse, riding through shady forests of oak, Douglas fir, and huckleberry on a private horse ride trail. Your guide will be able to give you one-on-one attention and guide you through the wilderness to all the best spots.
Private Inverness Ridge Horse Riding Trail Tour in Point Reyes
See everything the Inverness Ridge has to offer without worrying about being in a big group. With a private tour, you get one-on-one attention that will allow for a more intimate horseback ride with a professional and help you discover the area's natural wildlife.
Duration:  1hr - 6hrs