- 101 Ratings
Steamboat Springs Winter Horseback Rides
Saddle up for a guided horseback ride over the hills and through the trees of snowy Saddleback Ranch. Gaze at stunning mountains, such as Flattops, Sleeping Giant and Mt. Werner, then relax after your ride with a hot chocolate and cookie.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a guided winter horseback tour along the scenic foothills of Saddleback Ranch in Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Explore the snowy trails as you take in local sights and landmarks, including the well-known Sleeping Giant
- Work with horses that fit all different skill levels as you find a horse that matches your abilities
- Warm up inside the ranch with hot chocolate and a warm cookie after your ride
- 1.5-2 hour guided horseback ride
- Hot chocolate and cookie
Please wear layered clothing, warm boots, gloves and sunglasses. It is recommended that you also wear long underwear or under pants.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 101 Ratings
You guys do an awesome job, keep up the good work.
We had a great time on our ride. Our group consisted of some young children who were very unsure of themselves on the horses and the guides were so good and patient with the kids. My two children (ages 7 and 11) and I had a wonderful time and would go back here again in a heartbeat.
The guide was great, landscape was amazing. It would be a nice touch to have the guide add some thistory on the ranch.
The ride was absolutely beautiful and at 2 hours felt very fulfilling. Horses were good and allowed for a relaxing atmosphere. Felt well taken care of by the guides and appreciated their taking photos of us. And couldn't be more convenient with the shuttle picking us up and dropping us off in the ski village. A great afternoon!