- 66 Ratings
Steamboat Springs Horse-Drawn Wagon Dinner Ride
Trot along Colorado's picturesque landscape for a relaxing horse-drawn wagon ride before enjoying a delectable dinner.
What You Will Do
- Embark on a relaxing 30 minute horse-drawn wagon ride before enjoying a tasty, home-made dinner
- Explore Colorado's nature to the fullest, catching sight of towering trees and rocky boulders as you make your way to the new Double Dollar Lodge for dinner
- Learn how to calf rope from a local professional
- Choose from a selection of different wines and microbrew beers to go with your dinner
- 30 minute wagon ride
- Dinner at the Double Dollar Lodge
Please arrive promptly at 5:30pm.
- 66 Ratings
The family was so warm and genuine, it really felt like they had invited us into their home! What a truly special experience!
The whole experience has been the highlight of our trip to steamboat! The staff was fun and outgoing, the food was amazing by all standards and the cattle roping with Luke was such a thrill for the kids. The kids rode the horses and my husband and I rode the chuck wagon. The kids wanted to come back and ride again today but you were booked! I know why you are a class act !
Lovely scenery on the wagon drive out and back. Food was amazing. Very good and quick lines. Long rest room wait; more pottys needed. Too much wait time after dinner; adults and kids were ready to head back. A few tweaks suggested.....
The weather was a limiting factor for the wagon ride. We drove our car out to the dinner venue. Once at the dining hall we so enjoyed our experience.