Over water on paddleboards and underwater with snorkels, we will explore all corners of this stunning cenote and admire the vivid colors and views of this natural formation.
- Snorkel and observe underwater geological formations millions of years in the making
- Glide over its peaceful, clear blue waters on Standup Paddleboards
- Observe petrified trees and look for the Virgin of Dolores (Our Lady of Sorrows)
- If you are feeling adventurous, jump 8m into the deep blue of this magnificent cenote
- Entrance to the cenote
- Standup paddleboards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life Jackets
- GoPro Photos and videos
- An 8m jump (optional)
- Minimum 4 persons to conduct tour
- Have breakfast before coming or bring a snack or breakfast - there are no shops/restaurants at the cenote
- Bring swimming clothes, a towel, and a change of clothes
- Wear comfortable shoes or sandals for walking
- Bring drinking water
- Transport to cenote not included
80% refund for cancellations at least 24 hours before scheduled start time.
No refund for late cancellations, changes or no show.