Stand-up Paddleboarding Skills Class in Austin
Discover the fun of stand-up paddleboarding with an introductory lesson that familiarizes you with the basics. Have some fun on the water as you paddle around in the bright sun.
What You Will Do
- Gear up for a guided introductory stand-up paddleboarding class over shimmering waters
- Learn the basics or get a refresher as you spend some time on the water with a professional
- Work on your posture, paddling technique, and more, mastering what you need with proper instruction
- Get hooked up with all the right gear and equipment, including a board that fits your needs and skill level
- Guided tour
- Paddleboard, paddle, life jacket, and float bag
Ages 13 and up, under 16 accompanied by an adult.
Ability to swim is recommended but not required.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.