Stand-Up Paddleboard Tour & Brewery Visit in Bend
Uncover the natural beauty of Bend by stand-up paddleboard on an aquatic tour. Learn new tips and tricks on the river, then make your way to a local brewery to see how they make their brews.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a private two-hour paddleboarding adventure with a local professional leading the way
- Have fun with a personalized lesson that's customized to fit your needs and skill level
- Explore above the Old Mill District in Bend, paddling to the base of a small rapid surrounded by nature that is Bend's backyard
- Get transported to a local Brewing facility to see how the beer is made on a behind-the-scenes tour with an expert, including a family-friendly tasting
- Two-hour stand-up paddleboard tour
- Paddleboard, paddle and life jacket
- Private Back Brewing Facility Tour
- Tasting with the option to try up to six
Please wear clothing that is comfortable for getting wet and to bring water-friendly footwear. Sunglasses, hats and sunscreen are recommended. It is recommended that you bring water. Participants must be 21 and over for beer tasting, however, all ages are welcome for the tour and non-alcoholic tasting options are available for minors.
Refunds minus a $15 fee for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.