- 25 Ratings
Lemp Brewery Bottling Plant Overnight Investigation
Enjoy an investigation into the Lemp Bottling Plant, which is rumored to be extremely haunted. Look out for paranormal activity as you wander through this century-old building seeing what you find.
What You Will Do
- Check out the Lemp Bottling Plant, built in 1907, which served as the Revenue Building, where every drop of Lemp beer passed through to be taxed
- Uncover the damp and gloomy basement of this massive structure, which was sealed off and forgotten until now
- Wander around this eerie underground space that sends chills down your spine, then explore the top floor of the old Bottling Plant, looking out for a shadowy figure
- Assist with paranormal research as you dive into the history of this building with ghost-hunting guides
- Paranormal investigation of the #2 Bottling Plant
Bring your own ghost-hunting equipment or choose to rent.
- 25 Ratings
Overall, the experience was good and we had a lot of fun but I would recommend the basement have more lighting so that the videos and images could be better analyzed.
Seemed to have a lot of individuals in the group the were not respecting the property but that is not any fault of the society.
I enjoyed meeting Lacey and Columbus and the other helpful guides with the St. Louis Paranormal Research Society. I'm glad that the money being raised is going to help preserve ( for a while) the Lemp Brewery Bottling Plant. I haven't listened to my voice recorder or reviewed my video, but looking forward to that! It's always fun to be the "first" to do anything, and glad I was quick on the trigger to buy our tickets. We found the group to be very professional and helpful with any questions. Will definitely love to go to another investigation of another location once the weather cools down!!
I really had a good time, I enjoyed talking with the members and learning quite a bit of history about our city. The building was very interesting as well. I could physically feel the activity in the basement. The fact that we were allowed to use professional equipment was something I was not expecting so that was a nice surprise. Everyone from the society that I spoke with was very knowledgeable. I like the fact that there are skeptics among the group and they do not try and force you to see things that aren't there. I have ghost hunted with others that were absolutely ridiculous and over the top. I am very interested in joining the St Louis Paranormal Society