Spent two hours charging the St. Louis River on a whitewater rafting trip. Explore the semi-wilderness area with scenic views and active wildlife while challenging yourself on the rapids.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a fun two-hour whitewater rafting trip on the St. Louis River for a wild time you won’t forget
- Work alongside a professional who has many years of experience and who will show you what you need to know
- Get hooked up with all the right gear and equipment you need for a thrilling and safe time out on the water
- Two-hour whitewater rafting trip
- All gear and equipment needed
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
Aug 23, 2019
The experience was fine and the staff is excellent. My personal feedback is that it felt like the lower section was just drawn out unnecessarily. I would have rather continued to float down the river vs. stopping after every little bump to wait for 7 rafts to finish. Just a lot of waiting around. The beach stop was great and the swimming was nice but again, after a while it felt like something to kill more time to get the trip to a 2 hour experience. In the end we finished a half hour early anyway. I guess I’d rather it be advertised as an hour float and simply keep going vs. trying to stretch it out to make it 2hrs. Just my candid feedback. Can’t say enough great things about the staff though. Overall we all had fun. Not sure I’d want to do the lower section again. Maybe the upper section is better and would be willing to try that. Regards, Blake
Aug 13, 2019
Professional, informative, humor exhibited, good instructions...
Aug 12, 2019
The guide was Awesome Josh.It was so much funThanks.
Meeting location:  121 Vermilion St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year