St. Louis Cemetery #1 Tour in New Orleans
- 2,391 Ratings
Let an expert historian guide you around the ornate, crumbling, and entrancing St. Louis #1. Soak up the eerie atmosphere of Louisiana's most haunted cemetery, learning all about the occupants of over 700 tombs!
- Visit New Orleans’ oldest active City of the Dead, founded in 1789 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Venture inside the vault-lined walls of this historic New Orleans cemetery with a master story teller / local historian guiding you through
- In one city block, discover over 700 tombs, and over 100,000 dead!
- Enjoy the history behind the unique burial customs that make St. Louis #1 so special
- Visit the New Orleans Musicians’ Tomb and the future tomb of Nicholas Cage, among others!
- 2-hour guided tour of St. Louis #1 Cemetery
- Admission to the cemetery
- Receive our two-for-one Hurricane Drink Special at the bar using your ticket!
- Total walking distance is roughly one mile
- Don't forget to bring your camera!
We tour rain or shine. Should you anticipate inclement weather please bring along a poncho or umbrella. Cancellations with less than a 4 hour notice are not eligible for a refund.
Please select a date from above
More Activities From This Operator
Trending in New Orleans
- Big Island Activities
- Boston Activities
- Cancun Activities
- Chicago Activities
- Kauai Activities
- Las Vegas Activities
- London Activities
- Los Angeles Activities
- Los Cabos Activities
- Maui Activities
- Miami Activities
- Napa and Sonoma Activities
- New Orleans Activities
- New York Activities
- Oahu Activities
- Orlando Activities
- Paris Activities
- Philadelphia Activities
- San Diego Activities
- San Francisco Activities
- Savannah Activities
- Seattle Activities
- Tampa Activities
- Washington D.C. Activities