Uncover the history of St. Kitts and its rum making during a guided tour. Explore a plantation and more, while sampling various rums.
Duration:  1hr - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Kick off with a narrated drive around historic Basseterre, one the oldest towns in the Eastern Caribbean
- Learn of the history of local rums while you sample a variety of different flavors
- See Victorian and Georgian style architecture, which include important monuments such as the Berkeley Memorial Clock Tower, Independence Square (once a former slave market) and more
- Enjoy the beauty of an old Plantation Great House and learn of way of life during the colonial days
- Guided tout and tasting
- Absolutely no one less than 21 years will be allowed
- Not suitable for persons taking medication
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year