Enjoy the thrill of a jet ski, as you zip along the coast of the South East Peninsula. Later, visit two snorkel sites that are filled with a variety of species of aquatic life.
Duration:  1hr 45mins - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Have fun hanging with friendly and knowledgeable tour guides and other like-minded guests
- Check out some of St. Kitt’s most notable landmarks along the way, and learn their history
- Visit snorkel site where there is active marine life, allowing you to see turtles, rays and more
- Guided tour
- Life jacket
- Free lesson(s) for first time jet ski drivers
- Snorkel equipment
- Bottled water
- An adult eighteen (18) years or older must be present to sign the waiver form.
- If it is your first time, you are not allowed to take a passenger with you.
- Driver(s) under the age of sixteen (16) years must be accompanied by a passenger who is sixteen (16) years or older
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year