Behind the Scenes Wildlife Tour Outside Houston
Take an in-depth tour of a wildlife park where llamas, monkeys, bears, exotic cats and many more amazing animals reside. Located in Spring, 30 minutes outside of Houston, you'll not only feed the wildlife, but take amazing photos with them in a small group tour setting.
What You Will Do
- Get an up close look at the wildlife park with over 100 animal residents during a 2 hour behind-the-scenes adventure led by an expert animal trainer
- Feed the animals and visit several off-exhibit areas that only the employees usually can see
- See a selection of animal residents that may include hyenas, kangaroos, sloths, lemurs, and warthogs.
- Take photos with and learn about the animals, their habitat, and life at this wildlife park in a small group setting perfect for memorable animal interactions
- 2 hour guided wildlife park tour
- Animal feeding and photo opportunities
- Bottled water
This is a walking tour and the ground can be uneven in some places. Please wear comfortable, closed toe shoes. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour time.
Flexible rescheduling available.
- 53 Ratings
We did the look inside tour which was incredible! Gwen really took the time to teach us about each animal and let us interact with many of them. Thank you TGR for an amazing memory.
Thank you so much for giving us our own special tour, when the 3 bus loads of children arrived. My grandsons enjoyed the tour and I think petting a snake was a highlight. I have already told several people in our area (League City) about your wildlife park. I am sure we will see you again. Thanks again. Suesie Hardy