Spring Break Mountain Biking Class in North Vancouver
Shake your kids out of their winter weariness with a week-long camp full of fun activities perfect for youngsters. Get them out and about, biking across obstacle courses, testing their skills with bike soccer and more.
What You Will Do
- Have your kids spend a few hours each day making the most of spring with a week-long camp ideal for active youngsters
- Put them on a bike for some two-wheeled fun taking on obstacle courses and trail rides as they improve their skills
- Encourage their love of the great outdoors as they explore Grouse Mountain to learn about local grizzlies and throw a snowball or two
- Round out their action-packed week with tennis and swimming: Rest easy knowing they're having a blast with their new friends
- Week-long bike camp for kids
- Instructors and helpers
Please bring a bike and a helmet, a spare bike tube, lunch (no nuts please) and bottled water. Some days will require extra items, like a towel or swimsuit. Must be at least six years old.
If your child is unable to attend the camp that you have signed up for, please notify Escape Adventures in writing 14 days in advance. A $25 administration fee will apply. Less than 14 days in advance will be subject to a 100% penalty.