Spring Break Extreme Mountain Biking Class in North Vancouver
Get your kids out in the great outdoors this spring break with a class of non-stop mountain biking action in the Canadian wilderness. Encourage them to take their biking skills to the next level as they let loose and work with expert guides.
What You Will Do
- Sign your kids up for a mountain biking excursion where they spend a week flying downhill over a variety of terrain
- Watch them amp up their biking skills as they practice skinnies, ladders, drops and wall rides under the guidance of experts
- Develop their adventurous side with hours of mountain biking on gorgeous trails lined with gnarled trees where they can let loose
- Make your child's spring break fun and active with a week-long camp filled with riding and new friends
- Mountain-biking camp for kids eight and older
Please bring a 24″ or 26″ wheel diameter bike, a full face helmet, leg and arm armor, a spare tube, lunch (no nuts please) and bottled water. You ride in all weather, please dress accordingly. Must be at least eight years old.
If your child is unable to attend the camp that you have signed up for, please notify Escape Adventures in writing 14 days in advance. A $25 administration fee will apply. Less than 14 days in advance will be subject to a 100% penalty.