Explore the landscapes of Monument Valley on a three-hour sunrise tour that takes you to unrestricted areas. Hang out with a friendly guide, who will take you around this picturesque area.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided tour through Monument Valley in the morning hours where you discover the best of this secluded spot
- Discover the restricted zone or the back-country, which is a part of Monument Valley, as the sun casts a golden glow over the area around you
- Travel around with a friendly guide as you breathe in the dry desert air and warm up in the sunlight
- Tour guide
- Bottled water
- Best to wear loose clothing that will cover you from the sun and to wear fully covered comfortable shoes (hiking shoes are best)
- Tours are not wheelchair accessible
- Pets are allowed
- If you end up joining others, you may have to ask if your pet may join the tour
- 20% of total will be charged for any cancellations
- 100% refund if the Monument Valley Tribal Park closes roads, or Blackwater Tours defaults or cancels any tour
Oct 17, 2018
I can't understand why they ask me a review. No pick up for my booking. No tour on the day. Of course Not happy and very disappointed.
Jul 24, 2018
The actual land was nice. We were taken to great sights. However our guide was super rude and unfriendly. She treated us like she didn’t want us there. She never came out of the truck to introduce herself and greeted us without a smile. I got in the front and tried to have a conversation but she was rigid and made it clear she didn’t want to get to know us. I asked what were the native names of the buttes she said “you don’t want to know.” I asked if she could recommend anything else for us to do she said “nope nothing really.” I knew well enough there were things to do but she didn't want to help at all. No geological or paleontological information was given about the formations, no pamphlets nothing. They showed us Monument Valley begrudgingly. Do not recommend. Try Gouldings sunrise tour. The people from Gouldings’s were overall nicer than the View. Everyone treated us poorly. They got their wish one less tourist family won’t be coming back. We are also a mixed family and had great respect for native traditions. But got no respect from them.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year