Uncle Jim's Point: Half-Day Mule Ride Tour
Uncover the Grand Canyon’s beauty and history during a mule ride adventure, where you’ll be treated to scenic vistas and captivating insights about this iconic landmark
Duration: 3 hours
Cancellation: 1 day. Learn More
- Set off on a guided half-day adventure around the Grand Canyon, trotting down trails on your own mule
- Hop on a gentle and tame mule that’s trained to work with riders of all ages and skill levels
- Make your way along the rim, heading over to Uncle Jim’s Point, where you gaze out over the canyon below
- Head 2300 feet down to the legendary North Kaibab trail, getting the chance to witness the Supai Tunnel up-close
- 3-hour guided tour
- Riders must be at least 10 years old and weigh under 220lbs to participate.
280 Bryce Way, Tropic, UT 84776, USA
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.